Velo Bella-Kona Ride

Putting it into perspective

Monday, November 07, 2005

Boy Beater

By Robyn Jenson

The Velo Bella boy beater has been proven to take 20 years off your age!!!!! another amazing benefit to being a Bella. Several years ago it was shown that being a Bella gives you bigger boobs now the Boy Beater makes you look younger.

I had finished my run with my Bella Boy Beater on, looking sweaty and messy and went to Whole Foods to grocery shop and to get one of my clients a birthday beer. I get to the check out stand and the cute boy, in his late 20's, asks for my ID. I said, Excuse me??? He stated again that he needed to see my ID. I told him he made my day!!! He then told me that he needs to see the ID of any person under 30 so he won't lose his job!!!

I was jumping and down with glee and gladly gave him my ID, he must have thought I was nuts til he found out that I am really 50. But now I look 30 whenever I wear myBella Boy Beater, I didn't have to do Botox or anything!!!I wear my Bella Boy Beater every day now!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home